Thursday 29 May 2014

what could go wrong.....

W.A.L.T: Elaborate on one idea.
 Next step: Ideas-elaborate on one main idea rather than lots of ideas.

It was the day, I was so excited what could go wrong.....

We arrived at the airport, just seeing my sister sent shivers down 
my spine, I hadn't seen her in months. She looked so different.

My sister and I had always been so close, we had done everything 
together! When Mum died it brought us even closer and then she
just left. I guess I was sort of angry that she went away, but I
understand why she needed to go fulfill her dream of being an actress.
We arrived home and my heart was still pounding. She spoke for what felt 
like hours, days, weeks, even months, of her experiences and about how it
was so different up in Auckland. Finally she stopped. The way she talked 
and what she talked about sent all these wonderful and loving memories
through my mind. I didn't want it to stop.

The day had come, it was time for Melissa to leave. I didn't know how I was
feeling, I didn't know what to feel.

That sense of anger had left, but the sadness had come crashing back.
She was gone all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment